Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bible Study...

My personal bible study will start this morning at 10:00am. Renee is not my instructor anymore because he hand over me to Cathy, a sister from Redlands Congregation where Mike and I go. I feel sad that Renee is no longer my bible study instructor but I am happy also that Cathy will continue the bible study with me. She is a nice person and I already close to her since we move here in Orchard Mesa. I learned a lot from our book study this morning, she ask me a few things about what I learned from my bible study before and Im glad that I answer it well. Im very happy that I will be one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, because I saw a good brotherhood in their congregation. The relationship of the family is very important and pleasing Jehovah is what they want to do. And I want to do the same also. I just need to wait until the time when I get ready and prepare my self to get baptized. I don’t know when but hopefully soon.

My past religion is catholic but I am not happy with my religion. I keep on praying that hopefully one day I can met a guy who loves God and we can have a happy family together. I pray also that hopefully I can have a chance to get to know who’s true God is and I want to be close to him and please him. When I meet Mike, I feel like God hear my prayers and I feel very fortunate that I have a wonderful husband and son that I love the most.

No comments: