Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Woke up late...

Its already 9 o'clock in the morning but my little one still sleeping! I never had my breakfast yet because im waiting for Dustin to woke up. I want to eat breakfast with him because Mike is already at work so me and dustin left here in the house. I still need to do a lot here in the house this day, need to wash our dirty clothes and do a little bit of cleaning because i already clean yesterday. I still need to wash my rubber shoes because its really dirty hehe :-) well i am glad because they give me tasked for the day, yesterday i dont have any tasked. But its okay, maybe because its holiday and they are giving more opps to those who are deserving or maybe to those who has a higher page rank. My mood for the day is really great, little bit tired because last night i really had a bad headache and i feel like i will get sick this week. I already take pain killer and hope it helps. Right now i feel better so that's good. Hope i can get more tasked for the day so that i can earn more for this week :-)

No comments: