Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Questions of the Week 10

I grab this tagged from Rosemarie, its kind a interesting to answer this kind of questions. So if you are interested too please feel free to grab this tagged. Thanks!

What color are your eyes? Black
Anything pierced? One on both pierce.
What was the last thing you ate? rice and dried fish hehe :-)
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I like blue, yellow and pink.
What is the best advice ever given to you? be happy always and work with my spiritual needs.
What sport do you hate the most? hmm i like all sports but i am not into sports hehe :-)
Have you ever been broken hearted? Yes, before but that was long time ago, past is past.
Do you wish on stars? I see falling stars twice when i arrive here in Colorado. I make a wish of course and it happens.
Are you a daredevil? Nope, i never been a daredevil, im an angel lolz :-)
Do you like to walk in the rain? Oh yeah! i remember way back in Pinas, i play in the rain with my friends.

No comments: