Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back on Sketching again...

Its been a long time that i never sketch, Its been almost 3 months that i never touch my sketch book. I am wondering if i still know how to draw hehe :-) Last night, while Mike is busy playing his favorite computer game "Civilization". When i look up my sketch book it encourage me to draw again and make a sketch without any copy or portrait with it. I want to draw something that comes to my mind and guess what? I made a sketch of a lady sitting on the grass. I also made a sketch of a woman that wearing my favorite dress. Hmmm it looks like im starting to think about fashion huh :-) Maybe i will be a good fashion designer. What you think? I will post my sketch later, i need to scan it first before i put it here. I will do more later... so watch out for that, I will post also my sketch of the day this month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fe, you are very talented. :)

Babette said...

Hi Fe, buti ka marunong magsketch, ako walang talent dyan. Stick people lang alam kong i-sketch. :)

Femikey said...

hi elaine and babette im glad u like my sketch, thanks for appreciating my work, hope u both have a great day happy blogging!