Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, February 15, 2008

US Immigration Law Forum

I am new to this country. I am from Philippines and I arrived here 2 years ago. Im still working with my citizenship and I have my permanent residency card. I don’t know much about us immigration law but my husband try to explain it to me how immigration law work. Sometimes I look online about immigration and I came across this website at visa amigo.com, they have forum there about Immigration help, you can ask questions and share your views. They have family-based immigration provided to their forum. If you have questions about adjustment of status, citizenship and naturalization, consular processing, employment authorization, Fiance Visa, immigration petition processing, lawful permanent residents and more. Then visit visaamigo.com for more information.

No comments: