Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Q and A tagged...

Thanks Elaine for this tagged, i really appreciate it. :-) hope you had great day, thanks for nominating me for sociable bloggers award!

Are you in a complicated love situation? No
Do you hate more than 3 people? I never feel hated to anyone, i am friendly person :-)
The last thing you drank? Coke hehe
Favorite chocolate bar? Hershey
How many pairs of shoes do you own? more than 5
Favorite genre of music? Pop and r&b
Do you like beer? I dont drink alcohol except one glass of wine
What are your favorite color(s)? Yellow, white, pink and blue
Is anyone in love with you? Yes my husband
Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
How many video games do you own? No video games only computer games.
Does looks matters? For me it doesn't matter, all of us are creation of God.
Are you too forgiving? Yes, i easily forgive and forget
Do you own a gun? My husband does for protection
What did you do last night? Watching movie with my husband
Nicknames? Faye, Fe, Femikey
Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes my husband
Are you happy with your life right now? Oh yeah!
Do you like your hair? Yes i like my long hair
Does anyone like you? I think so, i have lots of friends.
Last thing you read? My review about cosmetic surgery
Are you afraid of the dark? Not so much i can sleep even its dark
Have you ever stripped? No, only for my hubby lolz :-)
Can you cook? I know little bit
Money or Love? God first, 2nd is love and last is money
Do you enjoy scary movies? Not so much i prefer comedy and love story
When was the last time you said “i love you”? everyday we always say i love u to each other.

No comments: