Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Its wet all over our bed...

Oh noh! Dustin spill the water all over the bed! He gave me hard time this morning though, so i need to put our bed sheet in the washer. I supposed to washed it this weekends but dustin make our bed wet. I think its my fault because I leave the glass of water at my side table, dustin see it and he play with it while im here on our computer room updating my blogs. Before, i enter here in the computer room i see dustin just laying down on the bed and watching his favorite tv program "wonder pets". Then he came to me with the empty glass and i was worried and check our bed right away because i remember that i put water on that glass. Now that our bed is wet, i need to make it dry now. Silly little kid hehe :-)

No comments: