Thursday, January 24, 2008

Its wet all over our bed...

Oh noh! Dustin spill the water all over the bed! He gave me hard time this morning though, so i need to put our bed sheet in the washer. I supposed to washed it this weekends but dustin make our bed wet. I think its my fault because I leave the glass of water at my side table, dustin see it and he play with it while im here on our computer room updating my blogs. Before, i enter here in the computer room i see dustin just laying down on the bed and watching his favorite tv program "wonder pets". Then he came to me with the empty glass and i was worried and check our bed right away because i remember that i put water on that glass. Now that our bed is wet, i need to make it dry now. Silly little kid hehe :-)

No comments:

Credits

Femikey