Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, January 24, 2022

Got my new GoPro8!

 


Well, our Florida trip is coming next month, February and I want a nice travel camera to use for our vacation. I was thinking to buy a canon digital camera but my husband says "Why not get a GoPro? I am thinking to get the GoPro Hero10 but then there's also GoPro Hero 9, GoPro Hero 8, GoPro Hero Max, GoPro Hero 7. Not sure what to get and I don't want to spend a lot. So I did some research and end up to get the GoPro Hero 8 and so far I am happy with it! 

I like the Superphoto mode, the Hero 8 offers improved HDR performance. HDR (High Dynamic Range) can more easily capture detail in images that have a wide range between dark and light.

The only thing I am concern about is that Hero8 doesn't have a zoom in and out features and also, you can't pause a video whenever you want. As for battery life, it last for roughly 50mins on a single charge, so you might need a pack of spare battery or a power bank if you're looking to continuously shoot for hours on end.




You can also get the GoPro8 Black Retail Bundle to save. It was On Sale at Amazon for $329.99 and that includes Hero8 Black Camera plus shorty, head strap, 32GB SD Card and 2 Rechargeable Batteries.

Can't wait to use my new GoPro8! Get yours too and enjoy your vacay! Have a great day!

No comments: