Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Roller Coaster Experience at Magic Kingdom DisneyWorld

My first experience on riding a roller coaster for the first time was fun, exciting, nervous, scared, mixed emotions. I am excited because at last I will be able to experience it for the first time as well as mike and the kids. Its their first time too! We had a blast! Imagine we did 14 rides on our first day at Magic Kingdom DisneyWorld, four of the rides are roller coaster. The first one we did was the Thunder Mountain, it was really fun! I like it! We all like it! But at the end of this roller coaster ride, i can feel my knees and legs are shaking. I can't even get up! That's very intense for a first timer but it never stop me to try another roller coaster rides on that day! We did Barnstormer, Space Mountain and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! I am so amazed how brave my kids are especially my 10 year old daughter, she even wanted to be at the front raw when we did the Space Mountain! That was an amazing experience that we will never forget! We will surely come back next time in a couple years! Maybe we will go to Disneyland next time so will see!



Here's the two videos of our Magic Kingdom Experiences and Rides! 



13:24 --- Thunder Mountain Roller Coaster
16:34 --- Splash Mountain


3:20 --- Barnstormer Roller Coaster
No video on our space mountain rides, too dark to take a video!

No comments: