Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, December 4, 2017

Excited on our trip to San Francisco!

One week before our trip, I am busy planning what to pack, what to bring, what to do before we go. I usually make a list on what to do on that week and of course I love to leave my house clean before we go on vacation. I able to finish the cleaning for a week, I am supposed to hire someone to come over and clean my house but I did it anyway because the woman I hired didn't come and called me. I did the full house cleaning within a week that was a quiet job there. I also finish the packing and make sure I didn't forget anything. Kids are very anxious to go. Well, the reason were going to San Francisco is that I need to renew my Philippine Passport. I have to renew it every 5 years. So yes, we went 5 years ago in San Francisco and this will be our second trip. This going to be fun! 

No comments: