Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Me and my little bird friend Pearly

She give me a kiss

She loves my kisses too

She's my little friend, she is like a baby

Meet my little friend Pearly - she's about 6 months old. We got her at Paradise Pet Shop in Pueblo. We bought her as a gift for my 6 year old daughter. I spend a lot of time with her than my daughter especially when they are at school. I am stay at home mom so I taking care of her and play with her while I'm at home. She wakes us up in the morning and she makes good morning sound. She knows my voice and everytime she see me she wants to go out in her cage and play with me. She just likes to be in my shoulder and put her head under my neck, I think that's how she show love and say hi to me and she give me kisses too :-) She is such a sweetheart and I'm glad we have her. She is part of our family now together with our two guinea pigs and 3 dogs. 

No comments: