Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Got a new tire for our van...

Winter is coming and my husband want to make sure that me and my kids are safe this coming winter. He bought a new tire for our van and it was pretty good. It ain't cheap but it will help us for couple of years. Our old tires still good though, we sold it for $15 each or $50 for the four tires at slv yard sale online and we got it sold right away. They are good tires and they are still good for couple miles. Anyway, this week, we are also planning to get a new tire for our Montero. The tires in our Montero need to replace really bad that's why we didn't go for an off roading this past couple months. We need to wait until next year again maybe on Spring or Summer to do off roading. We like going to the mountain and do rock hounding. So hopefully we can do it again next year. Thanks to my loving husband for being such a caring husband and dad. He always think our safety first before anything else so I am so thankful for that. I am truly blessed. 

No comments: