Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Huge Zucchini...

 
 
This is the biggest zucchini we ever had! This zucchini is not came from our garden! it came from somebody else garden. Anyhow, a friend of ours give me this huge zucchini and it was heavy! I thought it was a watermelon or some kind of a squash but she told me, one of her friend also give her tons of big huge zucchini from their garden and she dont know what to do with it, so she give me one too because she know I like to make zucchini bread and cookies for the kids. Well, I already cook half of it and give her some zucchini bread and cookies for her kids too. That was nice of her for thinking about me. So I am still thinking to make some more zucchini bread and cookies this week, need to use it before it gets bad, we dont want to waste it. I'll post some photos on my next post. Enjoy!

No comments: