Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Femikey trip to Philippines

One more week and we will be going to my hometown Philippines! I am very excited to see my family there especially my mom, siblings, relatives and friends. But at the same time, I am kind a anxious and nervous. I don’t know how it will turn out when we get there, but I am anticipating that moment to be back in my home town again and see some places that I never been before. I heard that they have a lot of new buildings, malls, condominiums and new businesses out there now. It is really a growing City and I am excited to see it. We will be staying in one of the Condominiums there closer where my mom lived. The white sand beaches and resorts is one of the places I want to see there too. Its been 7 years since my last visit in my hometown and I’m so glad that we will made it this year. We already book our reservation going to San Francisco and book our ticket already so all we do now is getting ready and pray for our safe trip!

No comments: