Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, January 11, 2013

weather alert in my phone...

I woke up early in the morning around quarter 5:00am because my phone making this signal alert sound. I receive a weather alert in my phone that said, will have a snow blizzard here in San Luis Valley until 6pm. Well, I thought it will snow yesterday and today but it turns out a really nice day. So I wonder maybe the mountain got the blizzard and not here in the Valley. This morning the wind is really bad and its pretty cold outside but in the afternoon, we need to take our dogs out in the Vet for a check up and a vaccine shot and before we headed home, we stop by in the store to do a grocery shopping. Cheers! Happy blogging everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actuallу ԁelighted to glancе at
thіs ωebρage posts which conѕiѕts of tons of
hеlpful factѕ, thankѕ fοr providing thеse informatiоn.


Here is my wеblog; best loan site
my web page: money