Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm glad they're safe!

I was very surprised when I hear about the typhoon Pablo coming to Mindanao area and the first thing that came to mind is my family in Davao. I always keep on praying that they will be safe there, that typhoon Pablo spared Davao City. I called them to make sure if they are safe and I'm glad they are. I felt so bad to those people died in Compostela Valley and other parts of Davao Oriental. It's very surprising to everyone since this is the first time in Davao to fell the real Typhoon. I thought Davao is a typhoon free area but I think its not true anymore. Hope all people who are affected of Typhoon Pablo will get a lot of help in the government. They really need a lot of help right now. I pray for all those people in Davao Oriental and Compostela Valley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like it whenever people come together and share views.

Great site, keep it up!

Feel free to visit my site free xbox live