Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

marathon electric motors

Last time when me and the kids went to my husband work site, he showed us those big motors and generators. I am not familiar with it though but my 6 years old son was really interested to it, he wants to know what are they and how they works. I guess he is too young to know those things but my husband is trying to explain it to him. It was nice that we got a chance to see those stuff but we are not allowed to touch it, it’s kind a dangerous especially if you are not familiar to this kind of stuff. Anyhow, if you are looking for a motors and generators online, you might like to try the marathon electric motors from poolsupplyunlimited.com, you might find the one you need or if you have any question, call this number at (888)836-6025.

No comments: