Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

window swags

When you enter to my house, you will never find a big curtain. We used window blinds on all our windows. I really wanted to have a beautiful curtain in the living room that will match to our furniture but I’m not sure. Me and my husband still need to talk about it because he is not really crazy about curtains or any window swags in the house. But guess what? We have one in the kitchen window. We just put that couple weeks ago because we wanted to cover half of the kitchen window that way the neighbor won’t see me while I’m doing my stuff in the kitchen. Since we’re doing the kids room this next week we might end up adding some curtains to it and add some more frames and other stuff to put in the wall. But will see…

No comments: