Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lots of Work

Guest post written by Derick Burks

Having your own business takes up a lot of your time. People say to me, “oh, it must be nice to be your own boss, and not have to answer to anyone,” but actually, it is a ton of work. When I go home at the end of the day, I can’t easily leave work at work because my work is my life. It is my company. I am always on the clock, so to speak. Tonight, although I am not at “work,” I am following up on a discussion with a representative from www.t1internet.net. We spoke this afternoon about my company and their different packages and he directed me to the website to look at the different options. I told him I would do that tonight and then call him with my thoughts in the morning. This is the kind of thing I’m talking about. There is always something else to do, to research, to follow up on, when you own your own business. It is a lot of work, but not a day goes by that I’m not grateful.

No comments: