Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Staying at home

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

Staying home alone with the kids was always what I wanted to do, but when my husband started having to go out of town for business I thought it might be a little more than I bargained for! Those first few nights at home alone were pretty much terrifying…every little noise and bump made me jump out of bed and run into my sons’ room. Eventually I had to go to my neighbor’s house and ask him if he would sleep in the guest room! (He’s a former Navy SEAL…) My husband heard about all this and thought the whole thing was ridiculous. He immediately went to look at flushing home security and looked into a security system and he bought me some mace to keep in the bedroom. We beefed up the locks and I must say, I do feel safer now sleeping in my own house, which is a good thing! I can’t believe I made such a big fuss as a grown woman but when you’re scared, you’re scared and there’s nothing you can do about it!

No comments: