Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Will moving soon!

Our moving is getting near! Next week will be the house closing and I guess the moving company will come over and start packing all our things. I never get a chance to say goodbye to some of our brother and sister in our congregation but I guess I still have one more week to do that. This week, me and my friends will have get together here in the house and let them know that we’re moving soon now. I will going to miss them a lot. I will just try to make myself busy when we get there and meet new friends in Alamosa. We can start a new life there and hopefully we can spend more time on service. The weather there is more colder than her so I am not sure if I will like it. Well, it’s only cold on winter but in summer it will be nice. My husband says we can do more outdoor stuff like sledding in winter, hiking on spring or summer and if we need to do a big shopping, we can visit Pueblo to do all those stuff. There are a lot of things to do there and I heard that they have nice hot spring too.

No comments: