Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

nursing pins

Working in the hospital is kind a tiring, I can't even hold to my friend who work as a nurse since she was so busy this past couple months. She works overtime and because of that, she don't have time to meet me up this weekend. The last time I went to the hospital is when my husband got a chest pain and needed to go to the hospital for check up. I noticed that some of the nurses there are wearing their badges or nursing pins. I wonder what is that for, maybe she got an award or maybe a sign that she's working in the medical field? I am not sure.

Anyhow, talking about nursing pins. I found this website who carry a wide variety of pins, lanyards, recognition collections and even awareness causes badges. They have over 1,000,000 pins in stock and ready to ship. You can customized your pins too! To find out on how to customized your pin, visit their website at pinmart.com or call this number at 877-746-6278. Make sure you wear your nursing pins at work! If you don't have one then better get it at pinmart.com and choose one of the thousands pins available at their website.

No comments: