Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

mens underwear

Usually men wear solid mens underwear or boxers just like my brother and my husband does. I never seen them wearing printed boxers and underwears. But I think printed boxers look cool. What do you think? Would it be nice to have different colors and designs on all your underwears? The boxers and underwears needs to be comfortable with great colors and patterns of course. It looks sexy to guys when they wear knit boxers than a woven boxers. I will probably get some for my husband, he can wear it when he sleep or whatever, when he feel comfortable to wear it because usually he only like to wear his white underwear.

If we go back to my hometown in the Philippines, I will absolutely buy a dozen of boxers and underwears for my brother. I am sure he will absolutely love it. The mens underwear from aeropostale.com is what I am looking for. They have the knit and woven boxers that my brother like. I will surely try their mix and match boxers 3 for $22. From tops to bottoms, footwear, accessories, outerwear, cold weather clothing, aeropostale had it all. So shop now at aeropostale.com! For more selections visit their website and take advantage on their 50%-70% sale!

No comments: