Saturday, October 15, 2011

medical air evacuation

I was browsing at Good Sam website, they are known as the number one emergency assistance plus, we know someone who owns an RV and I don’t know if they try the Good Sam service or not. Accidents happen all the time and you will never know what happen while your in the road driving your big luxurious RV. Good Sam have a medical air evacuation and its easy to get this medical assistance coverage from them. All you have to do is enroll in Good Sam Emergency Assistance plus, it only takes 5 minutes so it won’t take a lot of your time. You can choose either the one member for 12 months or for the whole family for only $109.00. Then within a week, you will receive your Emergency Assistance Member Packet and ID cards. So for more information on how to apply emergency assistance, visit!

No comments: