Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, May 30, 2011

mailbox point

I usually pick up the mail in the mailbox every afternoon before 5:00 pm. Dana likes to walk with me and pick up the mail and at the same time we can wait daddy to come home. It’s only one block away from the house and we get a chance to say hi to the neighbor and sometimes we walk around the block when the weather is nice. Just like today, I was thinking about picking up the mail but then my husband reminds me that today is holiday, Memorial Day and there’s no mail in the mailboxes right now. I will go check the mail again tomorrow.

Anyhow, talking about mail boxes, at mailboxpoint.com, they have all the mailboxes you need and its free fast shipping. They offer a 30 day no hassle returns and low price protection before and after purchase. So, If you are looking for a residential mailboxes, this is the website I will absolutely recommend. Hurry and get your mailbox now at mailbox point!

No comments: