Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Great Day Out

Guest post written by Rosa Watral

My boyfriend Frank and I decided to go out in Manhattan to help my grandmother with a few errands this past Saturday. We mailed some of her letters, scouted out a store for her where they sell Miracle Ear hearing aids, and we also picked up some groceries. I love my grandmother so much, and I was very happy to help her out. IÕm really glad that Frank was willing to come along, as wellÉit was definitely nice to have an extra set of hands with grandmaÕs weekly groceries haul!

While we were out, we did a few things for ourselves, too. Frank took me out to this incredible restaurant for lunch around Union Square that serves specialty mac and cheese. It was absolutely delightful! We heard about this place on TV and it was every bit as good as it was made out to be. He couldnÕt have picked out a better place to have lunchÉI think weÕre going to go back next week, it was soooo good! It was also nice to have a little break between all of shopping activities. In all, the day was a success. We found everything for grandma and had a nice little date, as well.

No comments: