Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

cloth diapers

Way back then when my elder sister had her first baby, she is using washable cloth. Its kind a lot of work because she needs to wash it all the time when its get wet and dirty. Disposable diapers are way expensive and she can't afford to buy the whole package. I am thankful that I don't need to use washable cloth for my kids then I don't need to wash those cloth myself.

Anyway, some parents thinks that cloth diapers are better than disposable diapers. You can save tons of money if you use cloth diapers. You can wash and re-use them anytime. I would probably consider to use one of the bumgenius diapers from diaper junction and talking about cloth diapers, you can get them online at diaperjunction.com, they have all cloth diapers selection you need in different sizes. They also have eco friendly diapers, prefold, hybrid, contour, fitted, pocket, organic or the all in one or two cloth diapers. Not only that, they also have diaper covers, cloth diapering accessories, swim diapers, potty training, baby gear, cloth for mom and gift certificates. So if you are a mom like me and wants to try this cloth diapers, get it now at diaperjunction.com! Free shipping on orders of $49 or more so hurry and get your cloth diapers for your adorable baby!

No comments: