Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Very Cloudy today!

Yay! It was raining and snowing outside and it’s very cloudy. I don’t think it’s nice to go out today. My friend and I supposed to go to Encore today and visit one of our friend. Well, it still 9 o’clock in the morning, hopefully the sky will clear up soon that way we can still go to Encore to shop, I still need to go to the store and buy couple of things. Dana still sleeping and Dustin is watching TV. I still have time to finish my assignment and clean the house. I’ll do the rest later when we come back.

1 comment:

His Unfailing Love said...

Hello Fe, I need your expertise. I wanted to make a blog like this for my crystals. The simpler the better.

Try to look at this web.

http://www.personalcreations.com/personalized-birthday-gifts-her-PHERBIR

Can you make one for me?