Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

murano glass cufflinks

I been fascinated with murano glass cufflinks collection. I see one of those somewhere, I can't remember where. Last year when we went for a garage sale, I saw cufflinks that almost similar to those murano glass cufflinks. I didn't give so much attention to it because I still don't know what is that for. When I look up online, I found out that there are many different kinds and shapes of cufflinks from transit token, superhero stamp, locket cufflinks, ballpark, sterling eternity, oval stud and a lot more. The one that really caught my attention is the murano glass cufflinks. They are pretty and each piece is unique. Very wearable works of art. This is a nice gift to a friend and I would love to have one to keep someday.

No comments: