Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Out on service today!

It was nice going out on service with our fellow brother and sisters. Even though the weather is kind a cold, we are able to go out and work with our brother and sister. The kids are pretty good, Dana like to go out a lot and knock the door and press the doorbell. That's her favorite thing to do and Dustin been so good too but they can't wait for the  breaktime. Right now, my husband was out with one of our brother, they will do their bible study, me and the kids was staying here in the house, waiting for him to come home. When he get back, we have a lot of things to do. We need to go to the Filipino store to get some ingredients for my Filipino food tomorrow. We are inviting one of our brother and sister to have dinner with us. So we will have a Filipino Food in the table. I will make some lumpia (spring rolls), chicken adobo and fruit salad for dessert. Isn't that sounds good? I can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully I can do the recipe right hehe :-) will see! After that we will go to Walmart to do more shopping! :-)

No comments: