Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chicago Honda Dealer

I mentioned earlier in my other blog that we are planning to get a used car and sell the GMC Yukon Truck. We got the GMC truck yesterday at the auto shop and they already changed a new fuel pump. It runs really good and my husband drove it while me drove the other truck. What a relief to have our truck back! This week I will absolutely go out with my fellow Pinay friends, maybe going to Filipino store and buy my favorite Filipino goods. Anyhow, the GMC truck will be fully paid after 2-3 months and that would be the best time to sell it and buy a used car. Since we are looking for a used car online, I bumped to this website at the new car dealership at ednapletonhonda.com, they are one of the Honda Dealer in Chicago.

I like Honda cars and since I am fascinated with color red. I found this 2010 Chevrolet HHR LT in their used car inventory for only $13,988, it’s almost the same price when we got our GMC Yukon truck. So if you live in Chicago area, you might get interested to buy cars directly to their website. Either you are looking for a new or used car, you can look at their vehicle inventory and see if you can find the one that you are looking for. Another thing is, they offer a service special from oil and filter change, tires and free break inspection. For more details visit ednapletonhonda.com!

No comments: