Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My caldereta


Here is my caldereta, I cook it last night for dinner. I use elk meat instead of beef, since my friend Ella gave me elk meat last week. I also find a caldereta mix where I bought before at the Filipino Store. I called my husband yesterday afternoon to get bell peppers at the store because he is driving the white truck. I check at the fridge and find potato and peas. I think I have all the ingredients I need!

First I cut the elk meat into cubes and fry it until it looks brown both sides. Add 2 cups of water and caldereta mix then let it boil. Add potato and let it simmer for couple minutes. Add bell pepper and let it set for another couple minutes. When it’s cooked, garnish green peas. Serve it with lot of rice. Enjoy!

No comments: