Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

beta blockers

Are you suffering for hypertension and have a heart problem? Is the medicine your taking has beta blockers? Beta blockers can reduce heart rate, blood pressure and may constrict air passages. This is a kind of drugs used for treating high blood pressure, heart failure, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, tremor and prevention for migraines. If you are taking this medicine, you need to keep taking it unless your physician will tell you to stop. It said it may get worse when patients stop taking beta blockers abruptly. There are many things you need to learn about beta blockers.

My family history are high blood pressure so I am thankful to know about beta blockers. One thing I am concern about is, is beta blockers has a side effects? I look up online and I found the information about it. Here’s what I found out, beta blockers may cause diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting. It should not withdrawn suddenly because it can cause heart attacks or sudden death. If you want to know the recommended dosage of the beta blockers. You might like to visit healthline.com. All I can say that taking beta blockers exactly as directed is really important so you need to talk your physician about it. For more information about beta blockers, visit healthline.com!

No comments: