Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

DVD duplicators

I burn CD once in a while and the last time I burn CD was 4 months ago when I download all our favorite song and transfer it to DVD. It’s nice to burn your own CD that way you can select all your favorite song, unlike the one that you buy at the store, you will recognize few songs but most of them are old and unfamiliar song. We still have few blank CDs that we can use if ever we burn CD again.

Talking about media, gotmedia.com offers DVD duplicators, CD printers, Blu-ray Media, DVD-R Media, CD-R Media and any DVD, CD, Blu-ray supply. You can shop by your favorite brand from Epson, Verbatim, Microtech, Spin-X and more. So if you having hard time finding DVD duplicators, then you better visit gotmedia.com! I am sure you will find the one that you are looking for. Don't forget to visit emedialive.com, the DVD duplication guide. They have interesting article about dvd duplication. And since the flash memory of my digital cam is almost full. I might need to buy a new one to replace my old SD Card.

No comments: