Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tickets...

How I wish I can watch my favorite sports game live. I never seen it live since I moved here in the United States. I wonder how much the ticket? I remember a month ago that a friend of ours will watch a live baseball game together with her husband. She and her husband will surprised my mother in law to watch the game and I bet they buy the ticket online or somewhere. I live here in Grand Junction and I know Denver is the nearest City that has a big Stadium. I never been there but I would love to go there someday.

Anyhow, talking about tickets, you can find all tickets available from your favorite sports game at ticketamerica.com. If you are near to this area you can get the ticket you need. Here are some of them: Yankee Stadium, Busch Stadium, Philips Arena, Citi Field, PNC Park, Verizon Center, Nationals Park and more. Visit ticketamerica.com for more popular and upcoming events. See you there!

No comments: