Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Online games

My husband has his favorite online games, same as my 4 year old son. Dustin play learning games at nick or pbs, that’s the only website I will allow him to play. It’s for kids and he can learn a lot of things there. For me, I play online games once in a while. I love to play bejeweled, word game, 9 balls and other puzzle games. That’s why I am thankful that I have my own computer that way I don’t need to wait until my husband done playing his online games and I can use the computer after. When my husband at work, my four year old son play at his computer and I can do my thing here in my laptop. I usually play online games in the afternoon when my 19 months old daughter sleeping in the couch and at the same time I can play my farm at Farmville and do some assignments as well. If you like to play online games in your spare time? You can visit gamehouse.com, I am sure you will find the perfect online games for you and for your family. There are many game choices and pick the one that you really like. Have fun playing!

No comments: