Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

credit cards...

I never had my own credit card since I moved here in the US. I shared the credit card with my husband and I am not sure if I am ready to have my own. I am not really a spender and if ever I will have a credit card, I make it sure that I have a good credit score. How about prepaid credit cards? Have you ever tried it? I have a friend from Philadelphia and she’s using prepaid credit cards and one of her niece has a student credit cards too.

Talking about credit cards, you can view the top credit cards at comparecards.com. They are the #1 Free Industry Resource for Comparing Credit Card Offers. There are many credit cards company out there, it’s up to you which one to choose. Well, It depends if you use those credit cards for business, personal or for shopping! Visit compare credits now and start finding the best credit card you need!

No comments: