Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

web site hosting

When was the last time I bought a domain in my two blogs? I can’t remember all I know I bought it in one of the popular web hosting online. My friend recommend me the website and they only charged me $10 a year I think. It was really affordable and I like their service so I don’t have any reason to changed. Since I have two other blogs that is not domain yet, I was still thinking to get a website hosting with that two blogs. Anyhow, a friend of mine is also looking for a web site hosting for her online business and she’s asking me if I knew a website who offer a cheap web hosting. Well, I guess webhostingfan.com is the website I will probably recommend to her, they have good information about web hosting and the one that really caught my attention is the article title Common Questions about Windows VPS Hosting and What to Look for in Web Hosting Terms and Conditions.

No comments: