Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

shepard fairey art

I been fascinated with art since when I was a kid. I love to draw, sketch and collect painting. I think I got it from my mom. Well, it’s been a while since I didn’t touch my sketch book. One of our brother who are very close to us and he is like a spiritual father to me and to my husband. He’s been in an art school and I saw some of his paintings. It was very nice and it was very inspiring.

Talking about art, I came across this website at shepard fairey prints, you can buy an authentic out of print, shepard fairey art prints at their website. I saw their shepard fairey collections and it was really nice and interesting. The one that really caught my attention is the war by numbers print and the obey giant prints. They also offer shepard fairey books. To see some of the obey giant art collection, you might like to visit shepardfaireyprints.com!

No comments: