Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Natural Vitamins

We went to Vitamin Cottage two weeks ago, we’re looking for a herbal supplement for my husband and vitamins for the kids. I don’t need one since I still have more vitamins left in the house. Anyhow, there’s a salesperson asking if we need help because we couldn’t find the one that we’re looking for. While my husband talking with her, I heard that they are talking about Oregano Oil. I’m not sure if this is what my husband’s looking for but maybe his asking for other alternatives against drug resistant bacteria.

We never tried the Oregano Oil but since we are talking about it. I do my own research and find out that Oasis Advanced Wellness has Oregasil, this is a type of Oregano Oil and its cost $29.95. They also has Bio D-Mulsion for only $10.50. Both of them are natural vitamins. So, if you are looking for a natural solutions for maximum health, I urged you to visit oasisadvancedwellness.com.

2 comments:

yoga pants said...

Taking Vitamin tablets is fashionable. Therefore it is important to be aware of what the Vitamins are. Vitamins are organic substances in food which are required in small amounts but cannot be synthesized in adequate quantities by the body.

nose job said...

Vitamins are helpful for our body. There are so many types of vitamins. Vitamins are organic substances in food need a small but sufficient number of the body can not synthesize.