Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Myrtle Beach golf packages!

Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite place. I never been into this place but I am longing to go and spend a week vacation with my husband and kids. Since one of my friend live nearby Myrtle, maybe we can visit them too while where there. I can’t remember the last time I talk with her, she’s a busy girl and she get online once in a while so it’s hard to catch her sometimes.

My sister saw one of the picture and she ask me if we did already went to that beautiful place of Myrtle Beach and I said “No” but someday hopefully we will! I need to start learning how to play golf! because the first thing we will do after swimming and relaxing is to play golf. I don’t think I can learn it from her because we really don’t have time to play golf besides we don’t have anything to use to play golf and Myrtle offer Myrtle Beach golf courses so maybe I will just try their courses, what you think?

By the way if you are planning to go to Myrtle and play golf, you can get the Myrtle Beach golf packages at http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.net!

No comments: