Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, July 23, 2010

drug treatment

Is there any member of your family has problem into drugs? Drug addiction is a serious matter. It can affect your whole life, your health, your family and love ones. I’m just thankful that I didn’t end up taking drugs when I was in high school or in my college days. I have some friends that been taking drugs long time ago and I never seen them for a long time too. I stop communicating with them because I know they are not a good influence to me. I don’t want to be like them and I really don’t want to make my mom worried about me.

My cousin also into drugs and she’s been into prison 3-4 times. I bet she already learned her lesson. I heard so many problems like this and guess what? most of them undergo drug treatment and it helps them a lot. Their life changed and they get their life back. If you can’t help your love ones to stop using drugs and drinking alcohol? then why not take them into drug rehab or alcohol treatment center?

Being addicted to alcohol is not good. This is like drugs, it can ruin your life. Just like my father, he is addicted to alcohol and that’s the reason he got sick and die. If he is still alive right now, I would make it sure that he can get a good alcohol treatment or take him in alcohol rehab. This might help him to stop drinking and get his life back.

No comments: