Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Car Connection...

Who loves cars? Everyone love to have their car even kids love to play cars and watch race car shows. I bet you all have a favorite car you dream of. What car you think is the most popular in the market today? How about the volkswagen jetta? This Jetta has always been quite sporty and very affordable too. I noticed that most people love to own a volkswagen. But for us, seems like volkswagen is not the right one because we have 2 big dogs, they are Mastiffs and having big dogs need to have a big car that’s why we choose to have a big truck than to have this nice sporty car. It’s been 3 years since we bought our truck and we don’t have problem with it. We pay more than $600 and I think it’s worth it.

Anyhow, how about the dodge avenger? the suzuki sx4 and VW new beetle? This two, suzuki and VW new beetle is the right one for me. Why? Because they are cute! they are perfect size for a short petite girl like me. This is the one I will consider to have if ever we will exchange our green Yukon truck. But will see… I am not sure if it’s going to happen but it’s okay. If you want to know more about the cars I am talking above, you can visit thecarconnection.com. They review cars and the web, so visit now and see the overall rating of all the latest model!

No comments: