Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Visit a friend...

Yesterday, I had a chance to go to the Filipino store to buy some Filipino food I like. I bought Tocino, sotanghon noodles in a cup, century tuna, soy sauce, hopia and other snacks. It was kind a windy but the weather was nice. I bring Cocao our Pitbull with us. She is our guard. Mike always remind me to bring Cocao wherever I go. It makes us feel safe when she’s with us. I drove the truck and went to my friend Marsha. It’s been a long time I never seen her. She’s like a mother to me. I feel really close to her because it reminds me with my mom from the Philippines. I missed my mom so much, hope we can go back home next year! After an hour, I planned to stop by at City Market to buy Chicken and hotdog. This chicken and hotdogs are for our dogs for dinner and breakfast. I left Dustin at my friends house and pick him up after I done doing the grocery shopping. When we came home, Dana was already asleep and it is just perfect time to clean the house and cook dinner for my husband.

No comments: