Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, April 16, 2010

I missed them...

Being away to your family is hard. There’s no day that I think about them. I missed them especially my mom. I am sure my mom can’t wait to see her grand children Dustin and Dana. I missed all my friends too but I tried to contact them this past few weeks, but none of them answered. The number they gave me before is not available anymore, cannot be reach and sometimes its off. Well, I need to try next time. I already tell my sister to text one of the number and ask if they have available number that I can contact. I am still waiting for my sister’s reply. Even though I couldn’t talk my friends in the Philippines. I still make a call to some of my Pinay friends here in Colorado area. I have one that we communicate a lot in the phone. She’s a newbie here in Colorado and I can relate what she felt right now because I felt that way before also when I came here in Colorado. She seems very nice and I am looking forward to meet her personally hopefully if we can visit Denver this year. Will see…

No comments: