Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still waiting...

Last week I won a nice high quality earrings and necklace at bids.com. I already pay it through paypal. I am still waiting for the package. They will send it to me through fedex. The retail price of the earrings is $40 and I won it just only $6.00! The retail price of the necklace is $95 and I won the bid for only $9.00! Isn't that great? I only pay $23.o0 including the shipping and handling. I can't wait to have them in my hand this week. It said it will be here this Friday. Next time, I will surely make another bid and hopefully won a nice necklace so that I can send it to my sister in the Philippines for a gift. I promised to her that I will send her a high quality necklace when I get paid to my blogging this month. Will see...

No comments: