Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Feel disappointed...

I feel really disappointed because I can’t send the jewelry that I supposed to send to my sister in the Philippines as a gift. We went to FedEx yesterday afternoon after we pick up the refill ink. I went inside while Mike watching the kids in the car. I’m done fill up the form and they already put the box in the big envelope. When they weight it, I was totally shocked when they tell me the shipping cost. It’s $81 to ship this jewelry to the Philippines. I don’t want to spend that much for the shipping. Well I changed my mind and tell the girl that I need to talk with my husband first and I will come back if we already decide if we ship this jewelry gift or not. I go out to that door and feel really disappointed. I really want to send this gift but I don’t want to pay 80 bucks. Mike and I decided to just send them money and they can buy jewelry or they can spend the money whatever they want. I will just keep this jewelry and bring it when we come back to visit my family in the Philippines next year.

No comments: