Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Worried...

Since my sister been out in the hospital. I never stop worrying about her. I thought she is okay now but it seems like she’s not getting better at all. She still have problem in her lungs and she can hardly breathe every time she cough. She changed a lot, she looks older than before. Her arms are skinny, her both legs are not the same size. She becomes grouchy and she changed her mood a lot. She always says that she’s tired and she even doesn’t want to take her medication and get up to go to the bathroom. I am not sure what’s going on but it bothers me a lot. It worries me because she’s become more ill. She is scared to go back at the hospital. She has traumatic experience. Well, that happens when you stay about two months or more at the hospital. Anyhow, I still keep communicating with them and checking my sister’s condition. I keep hoping that she will be better.

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

you should talk to your sister mommy fe, i guess her lung problem will get worse if she will not take her medication.