Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Torrents download

How many search engine you are familiar with? I am sure you know a lot of them. How about Torrents Search Engine? Have you heard this before? Torrents is one of the popular search engine in the web. My friend recommend me this website that’s why I give it a try and see the difference in the other search engine I’ve known. Well, I like it. It’s easy to load and you can see the category, the size, seeds and leeches of the website. It’s kind a interesting. The torrents download is also available and by the way here are the benefits of the site:

a) Simple interface b) Powerful search engine c) Opportunity to download lots of games, music, films for free in to time without the fear of downloading empty and not complete file. d) Huge regularly updated torrent files base. Every day bots cover thousands of sites with torrent files and add them to the database.

No comments: