Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Restore my PC again?

I can't remember how many times we restore our PC. Everytime our computer attacked with viruses and spywares, we restore it right away. I restore our PC yesterday after my computer attacked with trojan virus. I can't open my email and also it shows the warning sign that our computer are affected with virus. I try to updates our anti-virus software but it doesn't work. I think its already expired and we need to purchase a new version of anti-virus software. So, it means we need to pay and upgrade our anti-virus. Its a lot of work because you need to install again all the software like the ym, printer, webcam, the ati catalysts, all the games and etc. I lost all the files and photos that i saved. Well.. thats what happen, we need to start in the beginning again but the important is all the viruses and spywares are gone! hehe :-)

1 comment:

Marcus Hochstadt said...

I know where you're coming from as I had the same problems month after month after year.

The final solution was that I stumbled upon and installed Deep Freeze (a small but highly effective program that Internet cafes and libraries use).

Result? I haven't had to restore my PC ever since -- and even wrote about it on my blog...

http://www.hochstadt.com/protecting-your-computer-using-deep-freeze

~Marcus